The founder of WUB ETHIOPIA TOURS private company is an experienced tourism expert who has been working in tourism institutions for more than 25 years. In one of Ethiopian languages, in Amharic the word “Wub” means; Stunning, Wonderful, Beautiful, etc.

Call Us Now


Email Us

Booking programs

Tour, Car rental and related service requests from Company, group or individual clients coming through e-mail, fax, letter, telephone and personal visit to our office will be accepted by WUB ETHIOPIA TOURS and agreements will be valid pursuant confirmation of requested bookings.

Payment Terms and Methods

At the time of confirmation and signing a contractual agreement a deposit of 35% of the total cost is requested. The remaining 65% amount of the total cost shall be paid 40 days before the tour commences. Although we are flexible to negotiate other payment options, WUB ETHIOPIA TOURS cannot be forced to execute the tour if complete payment has not been received.

WUB ETHIOPIA TOURS accept payments made through bank transfer, cash payments and other legal methods. Bank transfer fee will be covered by clients.


Cancellation of confirmed booking must be made in writings and subject to the following charges:

  1. Cancellation received more than 30 days prior to departure is subject to a cancellation fee of 12% per person from the total tour price
  2. Cancellation received between 15 to 30 days prior to departure will be subject to a penalty of 40% of the total tour rate
  3. No refund will be paid for cancellations made in less than 15 days prior to departure.

Quotation and Price

WUB ETHIOPIA TOURS provides tour prices on request with validity date & has a full right to revise the offered prices which are not confirmed within the validity date. After the contractual agreement is concluded the final quoted price is non-negotiable.

Liability and Responsibility

Only the laws of Ethiopia govern WUB ETHIOPIA TOURS liability to its clients and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia. Although every possible care is taken to safeguard you and your property, WUB ETHIOPIA TOURS accepts no liability for loss or damage of any personal effects. We will dispose our best efforts to support visitors when dealing with third parties such as hotels, airlines and other transport companies and travel agents. However, WUB ETHIOPIA TOURS cannot be held accountable for any loss or harm such as sickness, injury, death or additional costs incurred due to denied boarding, overbooking, cancellation or delay caused by the third party.